Wednesday, December 07, 2005

 

Bucknell vs.Villanova

I had my first taste of big time college basketball last night and it was awesome. The night was started at a friends apartment, where we played a card game that may have involved some beer. Ok so it definitely involved beer and I definitely got my ass kicked by the game, so I was fired up. When we get there and try to find seats we start heading towards the student section, but along the way we see front row seats open right near one of the baskets, so obviously we jumped all over those. now again as I stated I was somewhat drunk and so cheering became something i was really into. I kept trying to get a bucknell chant, sung to the tune of the T-O chant, but alas I was thwarted. The students here kept doing the defense chant really fast too, and that is what I blame the loss on. The game itself was pretty exciting despite the fact that by the end it was kind of a blow out, and Villanova is really good. After I returned home I layed inn bed and realized that I was no longer drunk but had already recieved my hangover for the beer previously engulfed. Anyways I just thought I would keep y'alls abreast of my doings here in Lewisburg, oh and Richman my brother wants you to come up to Lewisburg this weekend. Hope everyone is doing well, except for Craig who I hope rots in hell aka Levittown.

Comments:
I forgot to mention the fact that the eagles game on mon was horribly painful
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?