Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

When you point a finger there are like 3 or so pointing back

It's true though I am the cause of Culpeppers demise, lets face it he was the only Viking that anyone could even think of respecting so I made sure to ruin him. Speaking of Daunte, I was playing Flag Football on sunday ( we have a team full of Chem geeks). I am the quarterback on the team and was being chased by a couple guys from the opposing team, then one of them went to dive at me........instead of grabbing my flags, I am way too fat for that to happen, the guy held my shorts which proceeded to rip and tear until there was not much there ( rhyming bitches!). Now this may not have been as bad had I not been wearing briefs and were our team not co-ed, sadly both these items are true and I was thoroughly embarrassed. I just wanted to telll that story and tell Richman that we should each go as a giant breast, then stand together all night (mostly so he doesnt hook up with Amy again, hahahahha!...........oh and Laura is fat

Comments:
I choose to take this completely out of context:

"the guy held my shorts which proceeded to rip and tear until there was not much there "

If you guys went as a couple of boobs that would awesome. And kick amy out of the party for not bringing her ID.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?