Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 
Poor Culpepper....and Laura....both take such abuse at the hands and mouth of Stulson.

That was much more sexual than I intended it to be. I apologize.

I completely didn't see "belated Halloween party" in Chris' post, so I guess my suggestion WASN'T "waaaaaaay too late." Go me.

Anyway, so as to not have everyone scroll down to find it, my suggestion was to go as Bender and Fry. But then again, it's probably because I just watched Futurama. Plus I went to a Halloween party as Bender, and I want to be imitated.

And thanks to Jake, I now have a new facebook pic.

Time to jump back onto that sorority window. Mark, away!

Comments:
Mark everything u say is more sexual than wanted/needed, but we still talk to u........I dont know what that says about us
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?