Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

Nothing new to trash like you

I am just writing to say that I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and that I miss ya'll, except for Chris and Craig who I saw this weekend. I would also like to apologize to Chris for wanting to shave his arms whilst he was asleep, although it prolly woulda been funny. At this time I am reannouncing the fact that Yardley is the place to be for New Years. Oh and for anyone who wants to know I am the Zeus of Fantasy Football. goodbye for now

Comments:
Yardley is the place to be no matter what time of year. I will be there.

If you are the Zeus of football, what does that make Chris?
 
I am pretty sure Chris is that guy that had his innards eaten by that vulture like everyday, hell yea for mythology!!
 
Your prolly more like Richmaneus, the God of Sucking
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?