Friday, November 04, 2005

 

The last week of Blogging has been a complete and utter lie

Yes I am sorry to inform ye'all but the one known as Richman, or Ralph I kinda forget wat i am calling him these days, is not coming to visit my humble abode. I am not sure how much longer I can type cause the tears are starting to swell up. Now there will be no pair of giant boobs, no Bender and Fry, no Adventurer and Bard, and no Carmello and LeBron. The town of Lewisburg is really the ones who r missing out. I know all of ya have been able to witness me and richman together whilst consuming alcohol and u have been delighted by our joyful antic, I know delighted is the exact emotion u guys conveyed. Anyways I dont really know what I am talking about I had a test in bio and my mind be fryed ( that was supposed to be spelled liek Fry). Thank you everyone for your ideas except for Mark and Jake who had stupid ideas and should be ashamed for even mentioning them in my presence. I will now leave you with advice handed down from my fore fathers " Don't Piss uphill".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?