Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

Strulson

As yuo can tell by my title and my login name ( which is Strulson) I am he who is Strulson. In accordance with this blog I am only only allowed to post when I am a) Drunk b) SHirtless and c) making out with someone or something, which I have complied to seeing as I just got back from the bar, took off my shirt and am now tongueing my favorite Garth Brooks CD. At the bar I heard a good joke which I wifsh to past on to u all:
Kykle: Who do you call Smearo's grandfather?

Me and others: I dont Know?????

Kyle: Pap Smear

Me and others: HAHAHAHAHA!

ok so my friends here are not as funny, but what do u expect from chem nerds. Anyways, I hope this blog thing works cause this was way troo much concentration for me. I miss you guys and I am drunk/ Naked now/ and thinking of those times where Mark gave me weird looks that gave me a weird feeling in my groinal region. Well I hope that is a soothing thought to everyhebdjw3 have a good night cauise I think I did.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?