Friday, October 21, 2005

 

A long overdue apology

Remember how I made fun of most of you for your inability to email? I'm sorry.

That said, I just figured out how to post on this thing. Turns out I didn't realize you had to sign up, so I just kept scrolling up and down the page trying to figure it out. "There's no post button!" I cried. I came close to posting a comment to ask someone, but didn't want to appear desperate.

But I sure did figure it out! I love the phone call, I love the pictures, I love Lint Hands, and I love Craig, though I wish him no luck in Japan. That's contingent on me actually being in your will, though.

So as you see, I don't hate any of you. I was merely eating a bit of crow in the irony of my technological incompetance.

Alright all...good talk, I'll see you out there.

Bye.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?