Friday, October 28, 2005

 

I'm a little slow

I was definitely invited! At least Chris and Jake remembered me. I'm not too cool for you guys...just a little slow at figuring things out, that and I'm late for everything, you guys should know that by now. Remember all those times you had to wait to go to breakfast because it took me so long to get ready. I know Strulson remembers because I kept him from eating and I thought he would kill me, or eat me before we got to the the dining hall.
It will be a while before I post again because my internet won't be up for a while at my new place in Lorton. -Jake, we're even closer now so we'll have to get together some time!

Comments:
Laura! Let me know when you're all settled in, we're less than a half hour away (i think)! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?